Monday 12 April 2010

BB Couture Napa Valley Red

Another vampy colour I have from BB Couture is Napa Valley Red. It is a deep red jelly with red glitter and it looks just gorgeous! Under the sunlight the glitter really comes out otherwise it is very deep red. Lots of people complain about a bad application but I did not have any problems at all. I have two thicker coats and one coat of Seche Vite. After 3 days of wearing I have only minor chipping so overally it is quite good result.









Dalsi vampy barvicka, kterou mam z BB Couture je Napa Valley Red. Je to vinove cervena zele barvicka s cervenymi glitry a vypada proste uzasne! Na slunicku se glitry krasne rozzari, jinak je to velmi tmave cervena barva. Spousta lidi si stezuje na spatnou aplikaci,ale ja jsem zadne problemy nemela. Mam dve silnejsi vrstvy a jednu vrstvu Seche Vite. Po trech dnech noseni jsem mela jen malinka odstipnuti laku, takze celkove to je moc dobry vysledek.

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Red and glitter together a sure fire winner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teda naprosto mimo "moje barvy" a mimo ocekavani u me vitezi erotic night, ackoli jsem driv spis fandila nappa valley :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a perfect kind of red. I love jelly polishes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looooovely! I have this in my untried stash and now I can't wait to put it on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys, I love it too, it is just beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this