Thursday 15 April 2010

Beautiful Nfu Oh polishes 51 and 59

Finally!!! Finaly I own Nfu Oh polishes with flakies and they are beautiful! It was very difficult and quite expensive to get them but I don't regret it. I have numbers 51, 59 and 46.

no. 51, 46 and 59



Here's the most beautiful nail polish I've ever owned, number 51! It has many faces and many colours from blueish-green, to reddish purple in a blueish purple jelly (what a description :D). I think the pictures can't really capture all the colours but I tried :) Now the application is a bit tricky because the colour changes with the polish which will be underneath. In the pictures I didn't use any colour polish, only base coat and because of the jelly colour, it took two very thick coats for the full cover. Of course, you could use three thinner layers too :) The drying wasn't very fast so a bit later I've used Seche Vite top coat. Enjoy the pictures!


Konecne!!! Konecne vlastnim Nfu Oh laky se supinkami a jsou proste nadherne! Bylo dost slozite a celkem drahe je dostat,ale nelituju toho. Mam cisla 51, 46 a 59.

Cislo 51-tohle nejkrasnejsi lak na nehty, ktery jsem kdy vlastnila! Ma mnoho tvari a spoustu barev od modro-zelene k cerveno-fialove v modro-fialovem zele zakladu (uff, to je popis). Myslim si,ze fotky nezachytily celou krasu a vsechny barvy,ale aspon jsem to zkusila. Lakovani je trosku slozitejsi, protoze celkova barva laku se dost meni s barvu laku, co je pod nim. Na fotkach jsem nepouzila zadny barevny lak, jen podlak. Kvuli zele zakladu laku jsem musela nanest dve silne vrstvy pro plne kryti. Samozrejme by se daly pouzit i tri tenci vrstvy ;) Lak neschl moc rychle,takze jsem pozdeji dala jeste jednu vrstvu Seche Vite nadlaku. Uzijte si fotky!

3 comments:

  1. tak ten fialkovej ti opravdu závidím ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alenis: dekuju, strasne dlouho jsem po nem touzila :) sem tam ho maji v ceske, e-shopu nfuoh.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moc pěkný, jsem ráda, že si s nima můžeš konečně hrát. Počkej ty kombinace na barevných lacích! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this