Wednesday 6 October 2010

OPI Diva of Geneva, the real gem...

Diva of Geneva is another stunning colour from OPI. The colour is red based purple-fuchsia with a gold/pink shimmer. It almost look like a duochrome, totally awesome! The formula is really good - it applied very smoothly, polish has great pigmentation and it was almost one-coater! I've used two coats to make it perfect :) Colour streaked a tiny little bit but you can't actually see it, can you? The staying power was also excellent, I had polish 4 days on my nails and it was still in a very good condition when I removed it.





Price: 3/5
Formula: 5/5
Coverage: 4/5
Chipping: 5/5

4 comments:

  1. Alice: yeah, I just love this polish! It seems like OPI is getting better and better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Besides loving the name it's a beautiful polish. Another one to add to the list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can confirm 4 days for staying power :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this