Tuesday 15 February 2011

Kelier Black Crackpolish swatches and review :)

Today I will show you the second Crackpolish I have from nail art store Born Pretty. It is black creme colour so I've tried to use pink background colour for some contrast. The formula was slightly better than with the pink Crackpolish which pleased me. It didn't peeled almost at all. Again, it started to crack after few minutes, not immediately after application. However bear in mind that removal is quite difficult. I tried nail polish remover and also pure acetone and neither of them made it easier. I mean of course you CAN remove the crackling polish but it is harder, kind of like glitter(?). But in the end it makes totally different crakle patterns than Barry M or OPI Black Shatter so if you like it, go for it :)

Again, Jessica from Born Pretty nail art shop generously offered 10% discount at her e-shop. All you have to do is to use discount code LUCYK31. Code expires March 31, 2011.

4 comments:

  1. I love this effect.. so cool :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this effect looks so much better than the Barry M one. Gosh your nails are making more more impatient on mine regrowing lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is a really nice crack effect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not a big fan of crackle, but I LOVE this! It looks more like reptile skin, which is so high-fashion.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this