Monday 20 February 2012

Finger Paints Twisted over Sparitual Ripple Effect :)

Hello lovelies :)

I'm excited to show you new Finger Paints flakies I got thanks to Karen. Figer paints are not available in UK so I was really happy when karen bought it for me :) This shade is called Twisted and it's a mix of gold/orange, reddish/pink and blue/green flakies. Really mix of all flakie colours that are in other polishes from this flakies collection. I've used one thicker coat over SpaRitual Ripple Effect. The flakies don't stand out as much as over black or darker colour but I quite like it this subtle too.






13 comments:

  1. I adore flakies! And those look really cute and colorful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful! Your fingers are perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww, thank you so much! I'm trying to keep them like this as long as possible but once in a while I break a nail and it takes ages to grow back!

      Delete
  3. I love flakies too, this is gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks really beautiful!! Such a great polish to layer it over.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, so pretty. Love the lilac color. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¡Adoro estos esmaltes de Finger Paints! Pero en España es imposible conseguirlos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really didn't think I would but I love the Flakies over light Purple! Have you mattified them yet? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I haven't no...I might do next time though. The matte effect looks much better on darker shades so I didn't do it with this one x

      Delete
  8. So pretty, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty :)
    http://theredoneblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this