Saturday 25 February 2012

Zoya Feel Collection: Kennedy - Review and swatches

Hi girls!

As you all know by now, Google Friend Connect will be ending soon and I don't know if I will be able to use it anymore (I'm sure we all are still confused). If you like my blog, you can follow me on these channels:

Twitter - @LucysStash
Facebook - Lucy's Stash
Bloglovin' - Lucy's Stash
Hellocotton - lucysstash
Pinterest - lucysstash

Thank you <3

Since you liked the Zoya Avery, I'm going to show you another very pale shade from Zoya Feel collection:

Kennedy - cool-toned pale pink creme. This colour has very good pigmentation. I could've been done with one coat but I did two thinner coats. The formula was really nice and easy to apply and the drying time was average.






8 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! It isn't often you get a pale shade like this that can be achieved in only one coat!

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com
    Twitter: @Francesss__

    ReplyDelete
  2. Impressed that the colour doesn't streak with one coat - such a nice colour and lovely pics as always. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great Zoya neutral! Looks lovely on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey!
    This is the first time I'm entering your blog! I'm amazed by how beautiful your nails are :D
    And love the color... I'm a big big fan of nude tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you're hosting on Blogger (blogspot), you don't have to worry about the change happening to GFC. Your followers can still follow you via GFC. :-)

    This is a gorgeous color btw.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a blogspot blog, so you'll still be able to use it. Only those not on blogspot wont =)

    Pretty color!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look gorgeous like that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this