The past year has been amazing for me especially blog-wise. I've gotten a lot of new readers who are just brilliant and I want to thank you all so much for the continual support! That's why I have put together this massive giveaway to give back to you. The giveaway is starting just after my birthday, it's not a bloggiversary (that's in February :)
Here's what you can win:
One lucky winner will win the following:
- Nails Inc Colour Collection set - includes 4 full-sized Nails Inc polishes
- Color Club Back to Boho set
- BeYu 209 brilliant Shiraz polish - very rare and beautiful polish, often compared to Clarins 230
- Max Factor Fantasy Fire - another polish often compared to Clarins 230
- OPI Black Spotted! Yes, you read right, OPI Black Spotted! I managed to get two bottles so I could donate one to this giveaway
- Rare Nail Craze stamping plate with the peacock feather, butterfly wing and dandelion patterns!
- SpaRitual Love Your Planet Duo - another limited edition and sold out polishes from last year. I managed to get this set by total luck thanks to SpaRitual UK!
- Three KIKO polishes
- OPI Skyfall collection polishes On Her Majesty's Secret Service, The World Is Not Enough and Goldeneye
- OPI Germany polish Every Month Is Oktoberfest
The 1st Runner Up prize:
This I'm hoping will win and international follower as it's primarily British brands/products :)
- S-File - new type of nail file
- Max Factor Fantasy Fire - often compared to Clarins 230
- Models Own 3-in-1 basecoat, topcoat & polish
- Models Own Ibiza Mix
- Two Cetuem polishes (swatched once)
- Nails Inc Victoria
The 2nd Runner Up prize
- the €25/$35/£21.7 giftcard to Mont Bleu e-shop has been kindly donated by Mont Bleu. You can visit their e-shop here to check out the beautiful nail files they sell! For the amount you will be able to buy a Pair of tweezers, nail file and pay for shipping.
The 3rd Runner Up prize
- $20 gift card to Born Pretty Store that has been kindly donated by Born Pretty Store. Born Pretty Store sells nail art supplies and in addition to the chance of winning the giftcard you can use code LHJ61 to get 10% off your order.
The 4th Runner Up prize
- Zoya Natty and Toni polishes. Thanks to Verve 360 Pittsburgh salons for providing the prize! Please note this prize is open to contiguous US only so I will draw winner until I find the first US entry. The prize will be shipped to you straigh from Verve 360 Pitsburgh salons.
So now you know the prizes and let's establish some rules:
- Please enter via Rafflecopter widget. Entries in the comments will not be counted
- There will be four (4) winners in this giveaway
- You can gain multiple entries by following and sharing. More you do, more entries you'll gain
- This giveaway is open INTERNATIONALLY, but I can't be responsible for your local laws, duty taxes, etc. Please do not enter if I can't send the polishes to your country
- Giveaway starts on 1st October 2012 and ends 31st October 2012
- There are no cash or other substitutes of prizes by winner
Please do not enter if you don't plan to stick around and unfollow after giveaway. It's really frustrating to find out that you've entered only for the giveaway and that you don't like my blog at all :-/
You can enter in different ways, I've designed the giveaway so there is no mandatory GFC following. You choose where to follow me or if you are already a follower you'll know what to do ;)
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Good luck everybody!