Monday 22 October 2012

SpaRitual Marble from the Rock collection - Review and swatches

Hello lovelies!

Just a quick post with a swatch today as I'm actually working very long hours this week. So excuse me if I won't be able to post every day. 

Today I have here Sparitual Marble from the Rock collection for Fall 2012. You can read about the colours and inspiration behind the collection here. Interesting is that each polish is infused with Rhyolite (volcanic magma) from the Lipari Islands. I have previously reviewed Lithophonic, Slate and Basalt shades.

Marble - frosted white shimmer with white glass flecks. Lovely shade that would be great for the Holiday season as it looks like snow on nails. It applied easily but I needed three coats for the full coverage. The finish is nice and sparkly, you almost wouldn't need a topcoat (but I'd recommend it to make it dry faster). Otherwise the drying time is average and the removal was easy too. I thought the glass flecks would cause me some troubles but they didn't.

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Marble

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Marble

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Marble

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Marble



*This product has been provided for a review

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love colors like this! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for this swatch!! You helped me make up my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks very delicate and elegant, love it <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tak ten je naprosto dokonalý! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color looks gorgeous!! I love it <3

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. reminds me of orly au champagne.. a fav of mine. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just lovely...I rarely find white polishes that I love - this one is something I should pick up - I would wear this certainly at holiday. Lovely shots.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this