Sunday 9 May 2010

Orly Starry-eyed swatch

This is not exactly MY type of colour, but Orly Starry-eyed is like sky... light pastel blue colour with a bit of silver glitter in it :) Application was smooth and I needed two coats. However this is the miniature, the brush was great, not like the stupid tiny OPI mini brushes!


Tohle neni zrovna moje barva, ale Orly Starry-eyed je jako krasna obloha...svetla pastelove modra barvicka s troskou stribrnych glitru. Aplikace byla bez problemu a stacily mi dve vrstvy. Navzdory tomu,ze je to miniatura, stetecek je vetsi a pracovalo se s nim moc dobre, nejako s temi dementnimi miniaturnimi OPI stetecky!

1 comment:

  1. Pěkný, na určitý příležitosti si ho umím představit :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this