Tuesday 18 May 2010

Playing with flakies...Miss Sporty 314 and Golden Rose

I know that Miss Sporty is a cheap drugstore brand but I still bought three of them. I wanted a very dark blue as the only dark blueish (more purple really) I have is OPI Ink. Miss Sporty 314 is not creme, it has a dark blue shimmer. I was very pleasantly surprised-it needed only ONE thicker coat for a full coverage, the brush was wide and it did not chip in the first three days! I made it special with one coat of Golden Rose Scale effect. I just love flakies! They make the nails pop...I still had to look at them...they remind me of mermaids :)



Vim moc dobre, ze Miss Sporty je levna drogerkova znacka,ale presto jsem si tri laky koupila. Chtela jsem hodne tmavou modrou, protoze jedinou tmave modrou (no spis fialovou) mam OPI Ink. Miss Sporty neni kremovka, ma v sobe jemny tmave-modry trpyt. Byla jsem dost mile prekvapena-stacila pouze jedna silnejsi vrstva pro plne kryti, stetecek byl krasne siroky a lak se mi vydrzel prvni tri dny v moc fajn stavu. Ozvlastnila jsem ho jeste vrstvou Golden Rose Scale effect. Proste miluju supinky! Uzasne zvyrazni nehty...jsem si na ne porad musela koukat...propominaji mi morske panny :)

3 comments:

  1. That is a stunning combo! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krásnááá kombinace! Já mám taky nedostatek tmavě modrých laků (= žádný!), tak jsem to musela napravit a koupila si OPI Yoga-Ta Get This Blue! a moc se na něj těším!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luci, vypadá to parádně! Golden Rose tomu fakt přidal :) A máš krásné nehtíky...

    Bára

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this