Wednesday 19 May 2010

Barry M Coral :)

This colour is fun! Springey, summery coral creme! I never wear orange or coral colours as I don't feel good in them but this polish was just sooo positive! Let's have a look!

Two layers, no chipping in first two days and no problems with removal. I must get more of Barry Ms!



Tahle barvicka je proste super! Jarne-letni kremova koralovka. Nikdy nenosim oranzove nebo koralove barvy, protoze se v nich necitim,ale tenhle laky proste taaak pozitivni! Vsak se mrknete...

Dve vrstvy, zadne odlupovani laku v prvnich dvou dnech a bezproblemove odlakovavani. Musim si poridit vic Barry M laku!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this