Wednesday 29 September 2010

Superstar - Remember Me Red swatches

I came across Superstar brand very recently and got my hands on three of their polishes. Remember Me Red is the first of them. It is jelly-like creme red which dries quickly and is nice and shiny. Application was a bit difficult as the polish made holes like jellies use to do. I had to use three coats for the coverage you see in the pictures.

Polishes can be purchased via E-shop for $10 per 14.8 ml bottle. The price is little bit higher but I saw some shades like Skinny Vanilla Latte which should definitely get your attention.


Price: 3/5
Formula: 3/5
Coverage: 3/5
Chipping: 4/5

 *Product was send to me by company or PR company for a review. Information expressed are my honest opinions.

5 comments:

  1. Your nails are beautiful! I do love the red on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow!! thats such a gorgeous red!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. MeiBelle: Thank you very much! ;)

    xnosugaraddedx: thank you, it is indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a stunning red - looks great on you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cali369: Thank you, I just love them all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this