Monday 4 October 2010

Superstar Skinny Vanilla Latte - review and swatches

Today I've got here really nice neutral colour from Superstar brand. It's name is Skinny Vanilla Latte and it is dark beige cream. Colour is very good pigmented and it was almost one coater. I've used two coats just make it perfect ;) Formula was also really nice and smooth, polish dried very fast. Overally, this a really nice nail polish with great formula and colour is also office friendly ;)

Price: 3/5
Formula: 5/5
Coverage: 4/5
Chipping: 4/5

*Product was send to me by company or PR company for a review. Information expressed are my honest opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this