Sunday 6 February 2011

Zoya Edyta - review and swatches

Zoya Edyta is quite weird colour for me. You know....I go always for reds, purples, occasionally blues. Don't get me wrong, it's nice and quite unique colour but not really my kind of thing. But....I bought it anyway :)

Zoya Edyta - grey-ish green olive colour with green and gold flecks. Zoya describes Edyta as 'a complex mixture of gold, olive, blue-green and smoky grey with a sparkling metallic finish'. Formula of the polish was very good. I used two coats for a full coverage and the drying time kind of average. Just be careful when removing, polish stained my fingerss a little bit.



Price: 3/5
Formula: 4/5
Coverage: 4/5
Chipping: 4/5

5 comments:

  1. so pretty =( mines backordered from the 3 free... hopefully it'll show up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Je krásná stejně jako tvé fotky :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mine is still backordered as well. Looks really nice on you...an interesting color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loooove Edyta. it`s one of my first Zoya polishes, I don`tw at to wear it that often so I have this oeh aah special feeling each time I apply it :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this