Friday 4 March 2011

Toxic orange post with new Illamasqua Flare and Gamma!

In the previous post I've showed you pictures and products from a new Illamasqua's collection Toxic Nature. Today I'll show you neon orange products from the same collection - Flare lipstick and Gamma nail polish.

Nail polish in Gamma - Bright neon orange colour! This is the brightest colour in the collection and it just screams summer! I'm wearing it now and it's just crazy colour :) It applied very nicely and I've used two coats. I have the nail polish third day and they still look great, no chips! As usually great formula of Illamasqua's nail polish. As you know, the neon polishes usually dry satin and this is not exception. It just take topcoat and it's glossy again :)





Lipstick in Flare - bright orange lipstick. This is the first lipstick I've ever tried from Illamasqua and to be honest I would never voluntary get an orange lipstick. It's just crazy colour! But you know what? I've been wearing it whole day and I'm starting to like it! It's going to be a crazy summer :D
It has really good pigmentation but it's also quite dry. It stayed on my lips in a great condition for few hours (honestly I forgot to count).



Flare lipstick with MAC Slicked Pink Lipgelee

So what do you think about these bright orange colours?

7 comments:

  1. S tou rtěnkou je to krása! Ale tu bych neměla odvahu nosit, ale ten lak... mňam!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG in love with this whole post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm too orangey for me... but nice photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was afraid the orange lipstick was going to be awful but it looks pretty wearable! I'm kind of loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING IT gets me straight into that orange mood

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them! Just in time for Carnaval :P Kidding, they are really awesome :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW awesome! I would definately wear the lacquer but I'm not sure about the lipstick

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this