Thursday 14 July 2011

Zoya Sarah...my last unswatched Zoya :)

Hello everyone! I don't own many Zoya polishes because they are not easy to get in UK and if they are available they are overpriced. So today I will show you my last Zoya polish I own and haven't swatched yet. Meet SARAH. Sarah comes from Fire & Ice Holiday collection 2010. She is a rich shimmery pinkish-red beauty in an elegant glass bottle. Lot of people say about her that she is deep wine red and with gold shimmer...well don't believe them, my Sarah is very much with pink shimmer and with a tiny little gold in the bottle which does not translate on the nail.

Now seriously :)....it applied very nicely as most Zoya's do and pigmentation was all right. I've applied two thicker coats for a full coverage. The pictures were taken after two days of wearing as you have probably noticed the tipwear. Nothing major though....polish started to chip after four days which is about average for me. The removal was a little bit harder because of the shimmery particles which behaved little bit like glitters. Overally it is a very nice colour (not unique but very nice), good quality and if I'll get a chance to purchase more Zoya's, I will.




2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this