Wednesday 21 September 2011

Swatches coming soon...including OPI Muppets collection, Miss Universe 2011, OPI DS Bold and China Glaze Haunting Halloween 2011

Hello lovelies! If've read my previous post then you know that I can't swatch right now because I broke my nail so I have to wait till ot grows back. But I have a preview of all the great polishes I will swatch as soon as my nails are back in shape.

The first up a lot expected OPI Holiday Muppets Collection - I have 4 miniatures, not whole collection but it's a good sneak peak :)


China Glaze Haunting Halloween Collection 2011 - I have just two polishes from this collection just because I already owned Ghoulish Glow once, the green glitter It's Alive is almost the same as Sinful Colours Call you later I own. I also already have black crackle polish and khaki green :)



OPI Designer Series Bold- one of the two new shades from Designer Series



OPI Miss Universe - three shades I picked up


I have also got a lot of amazing Sally Hansen polishes to show you, including the Crackle Collection and new Illamasqua polishes in Kink and Vice. So stay tuned  x

1 comment:

  1. What gorgeous colors! We want all of them. ;)

    We love your blog & are now following. We also have a blog where we write & film YouTube videos about beauty & fashion. We'd love for you to visit...drop us a comment & follow back if you do. We'd love to hear from you!

    Mendi @ Her Late Night Cravings
    http://www.herlatenightcravings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this