Friday 7 October 2011

Feelunique October Beauty Box - don't read if you're still waiting for your one ;)

It's here! Feelunique October Beauty Box arrived and I couldn't wait to open it!


It comes in a black sleek box with hot pink writing and inside. The box has small drawer with a ribbon on the right and inside you will find all your products. My box theme is Pre-Winter Warmers and I saw on another blog that there is at least one different box. So not every subscriber will receive the same products. Great for swapping (e.g. HERE) but not so great if you'll fall in love with different box than the one you received.

Well I really like my box! So what was inside? I know you want to peek :)




TIGI Catwalk Sleek Mystique Straight Collection Blow Out Balm - Inspired by the mysteries of the orient, this blow out balm gives a smooth, glossy, frizz free finish without sacrificing natural fullness. For the perfect blow out, smooth balm through hair and blow-dry in section using a round or paddle brush. This is a full-size product, 90ml and it is sold for £10.35! 

Crabtree & evelyn India hicks island Living Spider Lily Ultra - Moisturizing Hand Therapy - escape the busy demands of your day with the exotic scent of an island paradise. A lightweight shea butter formula blended with conditioning macadamia nut oil and aloe that soothes and moisturises. A luxurious way to keep your hands soft. It smells citrusy, kind of like Versace eau Fraiche Man, awesome smell! It soaks in very fast and leaves hands nicely moisturized and smooth. You get 25g tube and full size is 100g and is sold for £14. So you get about £3.50 worth of product. 

Caudalie Vinexpert Radiance Day Fluid SPF10 - This energising fluid with SPF10 offers complete firming, protective and anti-wrinkle action along with optimum moisture to ensure a glowing complexion all day long. The tube in the box has 10ml. The full size is 30ml and retails for £30.60 . So here you get another amazing value - £10.20 worth of product!

Bliss fabulous foaming face wash - A two-in-one oil-free exfoliating wash for all skin types, this fresh, fruity cleanser contains rose hip extract, milk thistle, passion flower and chamomile. Slash your face with water, apply generouslyover face and neck, massage, rinse well and follow with moisturiser. You get 60ml sample botle, great for travelling. full size product is 197ml and sells for £18.40. If I count right, it is about £5.60 worth of product here.

Orly Nail Lacquer - we all know Orly brand, right? This is a mini polish, 5ml and it is sold in Boots for £5. I got shade called Green with envy. It is not really my cup of tea so I guess that's another item I can swap :)

Burberry BODY Fragrance - this is an extra sixth item, great freebie ;) Not my kind of smell so I'm not keeping this one either.But still a nice sruprise.


I really like this box! It's an amazing value and lots of great products.  I will definitely stay subscribed!

Also don't forget that you can buy all the products featured in the Beauty box on http://www.feelunique.com with 10% discount using discount code BBOCT10. Code expires 31/10/11

6 comments:

  1. You can totally send that Burberry Body my way. I love that scent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh I have this coming yay! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No nevím, který box bych si vybrala, líbí se mi oba, všechny věci jsou použitelné a jak je to krásně balené..aaach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smoochiefrog: in about a week maybe I'll be putting a list of things for swap on beauty Box Swaps FB page. I'll reserve the Burberry for you, maybe you'll find some more things from me you'd like :)

    Dejni, nezoufej, snad bro bude nejakakonkurence v cechach a budou se snazit predstihovat se v tom, kdo ma lepsi box.

    Tee Dee: just please don't be dissapointed if you'll get different theme box. I saw two themes so far-both great btw.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to try the Caudalie fluid the most. Really pleased with this box. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this