Monday 24 October 2011

OPI Muppets Collection - Wocka Wocka! Review and swatches

Oh, how I love Muppets collection! Such a beautiful new shades! Today I have here Wocka Wocka! in a mini bottle. I love reds and this one goes right to my favourite ones and I think I will need it full size!

Wocka Wocka! - deep shimmerry red. Beautiful dark red with a great formula! The pigmentation was excellent - I've used 2 coats but the first one was almost enough. It was very easy to apply, not watery at all and dried reasonably fast.




8 comments:

  1. ooh perfecttttttt!
    I have to have that!:)
    http://www.pelininstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one too! Grab it while you can!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doost dobrej, ale hodně mi připomíná toho loňskýho vánočního a teď Love is racket, ne?

    ReplyDelete
  4. A já si ho nevzala... Asi to budu muset napravit! A chválím hranaté nehty ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg the shade's perfect! your nails are the perfect shape too! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. MY GOD! i'm in love, a freaking red lover like me just can't have enough reds. Your swatch is very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have it on...Love it!!!! A beautiful color.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this