Wednesday 21 December 2011

A England Perceval - a must have festive shimme red! Review and swatches

Hello lovelies :)

Today I have here another A England gem - Perceval. My pictures don't really do this polish a justice, it is much more beautiful in real life - rich deep colour. There is a promotion called Merry Crowns - duos of polishes for £13 so I got Duo called 25th including Perceval and Merlin - silver glitter topcoat. In the next post I'll show you Merlin layered over Perceval.

Perceval - rich dark red shimmer. This polish has a great formula (as any other A England polish I've tried). It was almost opaque in one coat but I needed two for a perfect coverage. It applied like a dream - smooth, easy to apply and fast drying. The colour was streaky a bit but in the end I couldn't see it very much. No topcoat in the pictures. 





Direct sunlight

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this