Monday 5 March 2012

Barielle Decadence - Review and swatches

Hello lovelies!

I'm in the mood for blue after the Leopard Print nails so today it's Barielle Decadence. Yet another polish I've bought in 50% sale :)

Decadence - teal shimmery colour. The formula of this polish is quite watery however I have two thicker coats in the picture and it is enough. It applied easily and after polished dried there were no major streaks. The shade has a hint of gold shimmer but it is not very visible. Removal was good without problems. Not much more to say really...






9 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous ive decorated my living room this colour I love it x

    allthingspretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is such an amazing colour! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with the color teal. It's bright and beautiful. This polish looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, I love the tiny shimmers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous colour! This might be my first Barielle, adding to wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a gorgeous shade...why don't I own it yet...hmmmm

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lucy! I love your blog :o)! If you're interesting, I started few weeks ago my beauty blog and I'll be glad if you come visit me. The color looks like ocean! Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this