Friday 6 April 2012

Zoya Ivanka from Sparkle collection - Review and swatches

Hello ladies!

Hope you have some good plans for the Easter! I'm just happy I'll have four consecutive days free. On Monday I'll be going to Canterbury, UK to visit lovely Charlotte from Carlotta's Beauty Spot. I just love meeting fellow bloggers and it's even better when we have some beauty treats for each other :)

Ivanka - mermaid green with golden glass flecks. This is the most amazing green I've ever worn! It is sparkly, it's bright and it's unique! Ivanka was a part of Zoya Sparkle collection for summer 2010. It applied nicely and the pigmentation is good to. I'm wearing two coats which were enough for full opacity. The polish dried a little bit longer than I expected but that's because I didn't use fast drying topcoat. Lovely, lovely colour!





6 comments:

  1. I'm not really a fan of dark green nail polishes, but this is a gorgeous, mermaid-y colour :)

    Frances x
    http://francescassandra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, so so pretty, *want*! This looks amazing on your nails too, wow xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zoya would be my favourite brand if it was available in CZ. Ivanka is beautiful and its beauty is perfectly emphasized on your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! It's a fav of mine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is one of the big stunners in Zoya collection IMHO

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this