Saturday 21 July 2012

Two nail art manicures featuring SpaRitual, A England and Essie!

Hello lovelies,

Today I have TWO manicures in one post! Why? Because I've created these two manicures for a jewellery e-shop Talullah Tu. They sell some really interesting pieces.




The first manicure I've created is a simple two-tone gradient manicure using SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume. I've reviewed both shades previously here and here.

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure

SpaRitual Color Trip and Illume gradiend manicure




This second manicure reflects Talullah Tu's e-shop colour scheme and their logo - black bow. I thought it was rather cute logo so I incorporated it into my design. I've added silver stamping to add a femininity and shine to it. I've used Essie Nice Is Nice, A England Camelot and A England Excalibur.

Essie and A England Bow nail art manicure

Essie and A England Bow nail art manicure



I also have a ring from Talullah Tu which I'm showing on the two pictures below.  It's a very cute enamel butterfly wing decorated with sparkling aurora crystals.

Essie and A England Bow nail art manicure

Essie and A England Bow nail art manicure


So what do you think? How are my first amateur hand modelling pictures? :D


22 comments:

  1. Love your pics! And the gradient is just perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your pics are fab too. Very professional.
    I don't usually like butterflies but that ring looks really good on you. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The gradient is a beauty. Your pictures rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love them! You are a true artist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing! Absolutely love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gradient!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Lucy, I'm so jealous of your nails! They're so, so, SO MUCH beautiful!! And you're so talented. I'd love to have a hundredth of your nails' beauty and a hundredth of your polishing craft - then I'd be entirely happy :)
    How do you do the gradient mani? The change from one colour to another is very fluent, the colours seem like absorbing each other. Do you already have a tutorial for this on you blog?
    Verunka

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Veru! I haven't done a tutorial yet but I will. I've used makeup sponge to create a seamless change of colour

      Delete
  8. I love the colors you used in the gradient! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the perfect person to do hand modelling! Nice long fingers and the most gorgeous nails ever! You always get me buying new polishes, now I want to buy that jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! However I don't think I could do it as a career because I often break a nail or scratch my hand :-/ I can't just sit around protecting my hands :D

      Delete
  10. I love the gradient! You have beautiful nails! I love that ring too! May I ask where you bought it from? :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! As I said above in the post the ring is from Tallulah Tu e-shop http://www.talullahtu.co.uk/ :)

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much for the comments, you're all very kind! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i really love the second ! It looks perfect with that jewel!
    But the first mani is also very cute :)
    http://cocosnailss.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow these are really nice, i can't even decide which one i like the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. beautiful manicures n the ring looks so flattering on, you should definitely be a hand model! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm not even a fan of these colours, but both manis are fantastic. I love what you did with them. Plus your nails: perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two toned jelly is delicious and it makes me want to eat some jelly right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love both manicures, that gradient is so smooth and the stamping just perfect ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  18. two-tone gradient manicure how did u get this so perfect?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this