Tuesday 5 February 2013

Another patterned manicure featuring Zoya Blu! Includes two tutorials!

Hello lovelies,

I continue with exploring the waters of patterned nails and today I've got here two patterns with tutorials!

I couldn't find the name and the original creator of the first (top) pattern so feel free to let me know and I'll credit properly. The second pattern is called Peaks and has been designed by Suzanne McNeill.

I have used Zoya Blu as a base colour (reviewed here) and the patterns are painted with black acrylic paint. 

Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure
Lucy's Stash - patterned manicure



And here's the promised tutorial!

Lucy's Stash - Patterned nails tutorial


13 comments:

  1. The second pattern is absolutely beautiful ! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Zoya nail varnish is gorgeous and so is your design)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look really cool, adore the first pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a meticulous design! They look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I had your patience! AND steady hand! hehe :)
    This looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome :) you need a lot of patience to do that :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I only just discovered your blog and I am so excited to see you doing a zentangle pattern! I love zentangle, but have no patience for it on my nails. These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this