Monday 22 July 2013

piCture pOlish Monday: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!

Hello lovelies,

since it's still piCture pOlish Monday, I have here a nail art manicure over Dorothy (reviewed here). I've decided I'll post two posts every Monday - review post and nail art post :)

I have used two coats of Dorothy, black acrylic paint and metal studs.

Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!
Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!
Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!
Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!
Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art featuring piCture pOlish Dorothy with tutorial!



The studs come from a stud wheel from Born Pretty Store which offers a great variety of shapes and sizes. You can use my 10% discount code when shopping at BPS, it's LHJ61.




And here is an easy tutorial so you can recreate this design! if you do please don't forget to tag me so I can see your work!

Lucy's Stash: Patterned nail art tutorial!


Check out the previous post to read the review of piCture pOlish Dorothy and where you can purchase.

7 comments:

  1. What a nice manicure! Great tutorial too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one. Gorgeous nail art and I really love Dorothy, great polish. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mani!
    http://bordeauxnouvelle.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow what a beautiful!
    I loved the tutorial
    kisses
    = ^. ^ =
    http://unhas-de-gato.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tutorial, it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So impressive! Great tutorial too xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your 'unstable' checkered pattern - too die for! :)
    The polish is gorgeous (what else with PP, right?) and I think this whole look would look lovely in matte ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this