Tuesday 20 April 2010

I love your blog Award!


I have received the I love your blog Award from Happyberrynaiad, so thank you!!!

So rules of the game are:

*Post the award on your blog
*Link the person who has give you the award
*Pass the award to other 15 blogs you've discovered:

My award is going to"

1. AllYouDesire
2. MU maniak Viennettka
3. Day Loves Colours
4. Just a Beauty Blog
5. ...insignificant little things...
6. Divi Makeup
7. Konadomania
8. Nalakovany blog
9. Body & Soul
10. Lacquer Laine
11. Naive Nails
12. Rule The Red Carpet
13. Fab UR nails
14. My Simple Little Pleasures
15. Sonidlo's nail polishes

6 comments:

  1. Thank you Lucy, I don´t do tags anymore, but thank you so much :)
    Love your blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Děkuju Lucíšku!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank u so much lucy for tagging me..I added u on my blog roll list

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many thanks, Lucy, I appreciate it...and it motivates me to upload new posts :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucinko, moc moc dekuji!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this