Monday 31 May 2010

Ciaté Paint Pots - Ditch the Heels (Festival Fever Collection)

Ditch the Heels - my second Ciaté polish. It is nice medium green creme colour (not bright, not pastel).The formula was a bit more watery than Ciaté Talent Scout's but still really nice. I needed two coats for full coverage however three coats would do even better work. Drying time was ok, I would say average and brush was again very nice to work with.

Green is not really a colour I would pick for myself but I must admit that it is really nice summer shade. Collection Festival Fever offers six shades and is available at ciate.co.uk

EDIT to Talent Scout: I have this polish third day on my nails and there are no chips!

*Product was send to me by company for a review.


Ditch the Heels - muj druhy lak znacky Ciaté. Je to stredne zelena kramova barvicka (ani vyrazna, ani pastelova). Lak byl trosku vic vodovejsi nez Ciaté Talent Scout, ale porad se s ni dobre pracovalo. Pro plne kryti jsem potrebovala dve vrstvy, ale tri by udelaly jeste lepsi sluzbu. Lak schnul tak nejak prumerne rychle a se steteckem se mi zase moc dobre pracovalo.

Zelena neni urcite barva, kterou bych si pro sebe vybrala, ale musim uznat, ze je to krasny letni odstin. Kolekce Festival Fever obsahuje celkem sest laku a je dostupna na ciate.co.uk

EDIT k Talent Scout: Uz mam ten lak na sobe treti den a porad je v super stavu, zadne odlupovani!

7 comments:

  1. To je tak úžasná barva! A celkově i s tím razítkem se mi to velmi líbí :) Moc se Ti to povedlo :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diky :) No mne se barvicka taky libi,ale vubec jsem se v ni necitila :( holt nejsem zvykla na zelene..

    ReplyDelete
  3. That colour is fabulous. And I love the name, festivals and heels don't mix :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this Konad plate, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely color! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this