Monday 10 October 2011

Carmine Beauty Box October 2011- A new kid on the block

Hi everybody,

the craze about beauty boxes continue and now I can show you a new brand Carmine. Carmine Beauty Box service went live last week and I've subscribedfew days after launch. Today postmen brought me me a bright orange and red box with carmine logo! Yay! That was fast... After opening the orange box I found elegant black box inside. I had a little trouble to open it because you have to lift the whole lid like with GlossyBox except with Carmine box it's bigger.

If you would like to subscribe to Carmine box, please use this referral link: http://www.carmine.co.uk/0dcO3  It will get me some points towards free box <3 


Right now Carmine has only 5 listed brands but I hope this number will rise in the future.The first carmine box includes 5 items from 5 different brands. so what I got in my box?


Trind Nail Repair Natural
Daniel Sandler Eye Delight in Peach
Balance me Super Moisturising Hand Cream
TheBalm FratBoy – All-in-one shadow/blush
Caudalie Quenching Sorbet-Creme


I like the box and the items but they are not the right shades/types for me so I'll try to swap most of them for better suiting stuff. However I'm very curious about the Trind nail product.

I think I'll stay subscribed for another month and if I'll have items I will need to swap, I might unsubscribe. maybe if there would be more brands, that would keep me interested. What do you think of Carmine box?

5 comments:

  1. Myslím, že závidět se nemá:-D A taky, že pokud budeš kupovat tyhle boxy, tak už si v životě nebudeš muset koupit ničeho plné/nové balení:-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely box of items!

    www.geekettegazette.com
    www.thegirlieblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great box. I'M tempted to subscribe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dejni, jako mas pravdu, muzu zkouset porad neco noveho a nemusim nic dalsiho kupovat :) za me spokojenost ;)

    Thank you girls x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Carmine is definitely my favourite out of the 5 beauty boxes that I've subscribed to. I've loved every single product that they've sent me ... except for the Dainty Doll eye pencil in the November box!! Carmine gets 10/10 from me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this