Friday 25 November 2011

New OPI Colourcopia boutique at Westfield Shopping Centre London!

Hi girls,

I've just got a press release about new exciting OPI shop that has been opened in Westfield Shopping Centre in London!

Press release:
New Colourcopia boutique which has been opened by Lena White and Lisa Bennett; the UK distributors of OPI. 

If you like OPI, then you will love Colourcopia! It’s the only place in the UK to stock the full range of over 240 OPI lacquers and treatments and the Nicole by OPI shades, including the new Kardashian Kolors are also on sale now.

You MUST enlarge this pic!


5 comments:

  1. Wow... that looks beautiful! I wish I was in London!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just dropped my jaw!!!! So many bottles and on sale!!!
    I found a store in my country which is also selling this brand but we get new collections and have just a small shelf with few bottles and each of them has a huge price tag(more than 17$).
    I wish they would have a sale

    ReplyDelete
  3. :Q______ !!! I wish I could teleport myself over there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG is this real life?!?!
    haha thanks for sharing, i was really unaware of this. i hope they open one in Stratford Westfield too, as it's just a few mins away from my house haha, much easier to go shopping too~ x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this