Sunday 18 December 2011

MUA Single eyeshadow haul and swatches

Hi girls,

After I saw swatches of MUA eyeshadows on Carlotta's Beauty Spot, I had to have some! Especially when they are £1 and you can get extra 25% discount when filling a feedback form at Superdrug website! I bought some polishes too :)

So here are the shades I bought:
  • Shade 20 (matte black)
  • Shade 17 (matte beige)
  • Shade 19 (matte dark brown)
  • Shade 8 (pearl turquoise blue)
  • Shade 1 (pearl champagne)

I was pleasantly surprised with the pigmentation which is very good. They blend nicely too, I've used them so far in one makeup look and I'm happy with them. For £1 you get a great value for your money. They don't make huge range of shades right now but there are basic shades like matte black, shimmery champagne, forest green, very similar colour to MAC Blue Brown pigment (!) etc.

MUA products are available in Superdrug.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this