Thursday 26 January 2012

OPI Road House Blues from Touring America Collection review and swatches + what's coming

Hi everybody!

Sorry for the absence of posts lately, I'm kind of stuck..the weather has been terrible, cloudy, rainy so it's too dark to do some new swatches :( And I have sooo many new polishes to swatch! I have 3 polishes from A England THE LEGEND collection (three beautiful holos!), I have lots of new Zoyas, some Wet n' Wild glitters, Barielle polishes and more and more! I just need few days of sun!

So I will be publishing older swatches I have yet to publish till I can do some more swatches. Some of them are taken with my old camera so the quality is a bit worse and I might have shorter nails :-/ SUN, PLEASE COME OUT!

Road House Blues - dark creme navy blue with lots of purple tones. This polish has fabulous formula - I could've done with just one coat how beautifully pigmented it was! I've done two to cover my ridges on the nail which resulted in perfection :D Application itself was dreamy, it applied very smoothly and dried fast.

Lately every single OPI polish I try is truly amazing! If I compare OPI polishes from collections few years back some of the old OPI's were not half as good. I see a lot of improvement in formula and that's why OIP is my #1 right now!




Have you seen what I've done with Road House Blues before Christmas? My version of Snowflake manicure!




7 comments:

  1. I just love the dark cremes...pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never a fan of blue nail polish but Road House Blues has won me over. It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Road House Blues is absolutely stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great dark blue color! I love the designs you added on top. Very beautiful!

    I tagged you!

    http://swatchmenow.blogspot.com/2012/01/tag-11-questions.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a truly beautiful dark blue shade, I love this kind of shades for my nails

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this one
    I have it but I haven't had time to try it yet

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice shade of dark blue. Looks great with the snow-flakes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this