Sunday, 6 May 2012

One more gradient manicure with Zoya Wednesday, Zuza and CHG Optical Illusion

Hi Everybody!

Hope you're not tired of my gradient manicures ;) I don't know if you remember but I've done very similar manicure few months back with SpaRitual Ebb & Flow. I liked it very much so here is almost the same mani with Zoya Wednesday :)

I've used two coats of Wednesday as a base and then did gradient tips with Zuza. That was not contrasting enough so I added gradient China Glaze Optical Illusion.







18 comments:

  1. I love it. Very beautiful. I think I might need Wednesday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every manicure you do is so perfect. I am really glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently did a gradient with the CG polish, too! It looks really nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy, every mani you do is amazing. One day I hope to be a little like you and be able to rock these type of manis too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lucy, this manicure looks so awesome, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. just wow, you have skills!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never get tired of your gradient manis lucy! This is just beautiful :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have the biggest nail crush on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, very pretty. Loving that Zoya colour as a stand alone too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this