Monday 17 December 2012

A England And The Moonbeams... and She Walks Beauty - review and swatches

Hello lovelies,

I got a surprise package from lovely Adina who is behind amazing A England brand and I'm going to share with you what was in it.... There were two new shades - And The Moonbeams... and She Walks In Beauty. They are both gold shimmer based and are both great additions to the Heavenly Quotes line.

If you haven't tried A England polishes then you should immediately go to their website and buy some! The best ones imo are holographic shades and Gothic beauties if you like dark blackened shades (but all are excellent quality)!


A England And The Moonbeams... and She Walks Beauty



And The Moonbeams...- extra fine pale gold shimmer in a clear base. The bottle is packed with the shimmer particles so you'll get a good amount on the brush. It is however not that opaque and it's better for layering. I have used three generous coats and I feel that it still isn't enough. Because of the thick layer of polish it dried slow but thin layer over a different polish dries fast. It applied really easily :)

Lucy's Stash - A England And The Moonbeams...

Lucy's Stash - A England And The Moonbeams...

Lucy's Stash - A England And The Moonbeams...

Lucy's Stash - A England And The Moonbeams...

Lucy's Stash - A England And The Moonbeams...



She Walks In Beauty - extra fine pale gold shimmer in a clear base with added rose pink glitter. It appears to me that She Walks In Beauty is the same as And The Moonbeams... but with addition of different-sized rose pink glitter. It looks very feminine and delicate to me. I have applied one coat of SWIB over ATM... which makes it nice and opaque. SWIB is great for gradient and for layering but can be applied by itself, opaque in three coats. It has slightly thicker formula so I think I'll need a thinner later on. Otherwise it applied good and dried quite fast as well.

Lucy's Stash - A England She Walks In Beauty

Lucy's Stash - A England She Walks In Beauty

Lucy's Stash - A England She Walks In Beauty

Lucy's Stash - A England She Walks In Beauty

Lucy's Stash - A England She Walks In Beauty


You know I have a soft spot for A England, right? These two polishes are really nice additions to the polish line and I love the poems they were inspired by (you can read all the info at Ommorphia Beauty Bar). The formula of these polishes somehow differs from the rest of the A England polishes. These two are not opaque in two coats and are better for layering than wearing by themselves. I will be doing some more manicures with these shades to show you more!

If you'd like to get your hands on these polishes then visit A England website.




*These were provided for a review

17 comments:

  1. Strašně moc se mi líbí She Walks In Beauty. Ta zlatá s růžovými třpytkami.. to je nádhera ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Souhlas, vypada nazivo opravdu nadherne! Dekuju za komentar :)

      Delete
  2. wow, I love Lord Byron! (and the concept behind this collection), but the polish (She Walks In Beauty) is really not my cup of tea; though it looks incredibly elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She Walks In Beauty is such a beautiful polish!! I'd see myself wearing it as an accent nail though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not really my thing but wow, that is an incredible depth and textured look when layered together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorei as suas unhas, e seu blog, já estou te seguindo, se gostar do meu blog segue também.
    Beijos.

    http://unhasdajuuh.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! looks so adorable and shines like stars!
    it catches eye ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She walks in beauty is stunning! Lovely swatches as always!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are beautiful! I wish we could get these in the US! Great swatch photos by the way. Love the detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ten druhej je boží, konečně A England zase udělal nějaký originální odstín!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those both are wonderful polishes. I especially love the one with the rose pink glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You always find the coolest brands. Gorgeous shimmers.

    ReplyDelete
  12. i love your pictures!! major major major drool :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just got She Walks In Beauty and it really is gorgeous. One of the best shades of the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this