Friday 11 January 2013

Blue fire one stroke nail art with Pretty Serious Hot Summer Nights

Hello lovelies,

I've done a nail art manicure with Pretty Serious Hot Summer Nights polish I've reviewed yesterday. I must admit to something though...This one stroke nail art was originally blue and white, colours were nicely mixed together but when I've put the tocoat on it all changed into blue. I think it must be something in the nail polish that reacts to the topcoat as the polish originally changed colour to blue/purple to blue after topcoat.

The manicure at this current state reminds me of blue fire a lot and I like it. So as I've said above, I've used Pretty Serious Hot Summer Nights as a base colour and acrylic paint for the one stroke nail art.

I have re-created this manicure from a Cute Polish's video tutorial so if you'd like to see how it's done, watch the video :)


Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art

Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art

Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art

Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art

Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art

Lucy's Stash - Blue fire one stroke nail art


24 comments:

  1. This is such an impressive mani. Very soothing colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute nails, Lucy! Not cute polish.. hahaha I mixed up those two quite a lot too. My Chinese New Year nails (attempt) got the same issue.. I used Nyx fire amber as my base color and used gold paint, but when I applied top coat everything turns red :( I've tried applying top coat between the base color and the design but it didn't help :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean! I've actually had topcoat in between the polish and acrylic paint too and it did this. It's just frustrating because I spent an hour painting the perfect shapes and then it got ruined. At least it didn't look horrbile :)

      Delete
    2. Didn't look horrible? Your design looks gorgeous! :D

      Delete
  3. I really need to try some one stroke nail art. Even though it all turned blue, I think it looks great! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried so many times the one stroke flower but at the end it looked like crap :( yours looks really beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally stunning art!!
    I so want to try one stroke, just dont have the right brush yet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow love this so much!! such a great mani keep it up! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous design & mani, well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's so gorgeous! I love your version of cutepolish design!
    Need to try!
    And finally, the blue one stroke is very nice, don't mind if the white turn into blue!

    ReplyDelete
  9. AM so lemming that blue base polish!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this is stunning! I'm going to have to try!

    ReplyDelete
  11. the "blue fire" is just stunning!! Awesome job!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!! This is so unique!!! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow! Really amazing:) And thanks for the video tutorial :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cool... but at first glance, I thought it looked like something else :P

    ReplyDelete
  15. pretty please do tutorial for this its so cool

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this