Saturday 9 March 2013

Color Club Miss Bliss - Review and swatches of the Halo Hue gorgeousness


Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss


Hello lovelies,

this polish is so gorgeous that I've made many, many pictures! Click on the Read more button to see one of the most beautiful holographic polishes out there!


When Color Club released promo pics of the Halo Hues collection I was excited a bit. Then I saw real life blogger pics and I was very excited! Then I went to a beauty exhibition in London, saw them in person and fell in love with them! I picked up 6 Halo Hues polishes and this one is the first of them I'll show you...

Miss Bliss - light pink holographic polish. I kept looking at my fingers, that's how beautiful this polish is! It has good formula as well. I'm wearing two coats which provided enough coverage. Application is always tricky with holos. It dried very fast so I had to work fast and apply thicker coats. Despite the fast drying, I didn't experience any patching (which I did with the China Glaze Hologlam polishes).  I really like the result so prepare for pictures spam!

Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss



This is the Miss Bliss under artificial light (daylight bulb). The holographic effect is not very strong under this light but in my experience some other bulbs do simulate sunshine quite well.

Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss
Lucy's Stash - Color Club Miss Bliss


29 comments:

  1. Like the holographic effect. I've always enjoyed colors that make me look twice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. och my... it's so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too much gorgeousness!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. This nail polish is so beautiful, I love this holographic effect !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am getting this and all of the other Color Club Halo Hues from 2013 and 2012, I can't wait!!! Thanks for the tips about quicker, thicker coats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem Debbie! I might get the rest of them too, they are too pretty to pass on :)

      Delete
  6. Such a strong holo! So pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! This and the purple instantly went on my lemmings list :). I have yet to find anyone who carries them in store which is a bummer but i cant wait to snag some.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning holo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Can't wait to wear this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Picture spam from this polish is soo welcome. Amazing! Under what lighting did you take the first few photos?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of them except the last pics were taken on direct sunlight. That's when they show best!

      Delete
  11. Thank you so much ladies for the lovely comments! I can tell you love holos as much as I do so I'll post some more in the future ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so in love with these! I am wearing Beyond right now and LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look amazing, and great photos as always! xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have the Angel Kiss/green...it's fabulous! This was my second choice...now after seeing your pics..I must buy it! You are so right about the ease of application. xo ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this