Tuesday 11 June 2013

Fashion Stripe Nail Art with Zoya Summer PixieDust polishes

Hello lovelies,

Quick first post of today (hopefully I'll post another one later). I've tried to do a gradient with Zoya Summer PixieDust polishes... I wasn't entirely happy with the gradient by itself so I've added a bold black stripe on the nail.

The shades I've used: Zoya Solange, Beatrix, Destiny, Miranda and Dahlia.

Lucy's Stash - Nail Art with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes
Lucy's Stash - Nail Art with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes
Lucy's Stash - Nail Art with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes
Lucy's Stash - Nail Art with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes



 This is how the gradient looked without the stripe, kinda bland if you ask me..

Lucy's Stash - Gradient with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes
Lucy's Stash - Gradient with Zoya PixieDust Summer polishes

16 comments:

  1. Wow! This nailart is great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that gradient :) I think it's gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this gradient is just fabulous! <3 Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gradient is amazing.....How did you achieve the gradient using these polishes? Did you have a base color on beneath it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda. I have used a makeup sponge. the base was the orange shade and then I've sponged the other colours

      Delete
  5. looks like a fire or the sun in the evening <3 :)
    great work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving the orange to gold gradient on its own! As a whole the mani reminds me of a volcano!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love it both with the stripe and without :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This gradient is touching. You did really a good job!

    ReplyDelete
  9. (Lets see if my comment will finally appear)
    Once again, as stated on fb: This-is-slamming girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whooooaaaa...you're so creative. Another awesome creation of yours. Love itttt!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this