Thursday 11 November 2010

News from OPI...

I got official press-release from OPI about cooperation with Katy Perry which many of you already saw:

Katy Perry collection featuring four glitzy shades and an all-new Black Shatter topcoat for easy DIY Katy Perry-style nail art


And what's more, OPI is proud to partner with the most talked about show on television: The X Factor.  Each week OPI manicurists will go behind the scenes to give the finalists showbiz manicures in the season’s hottest shades.  You’ll find below a behind-the-scenes look at what the X Factor ladies chose last week.
What do you think about the chosen shades? I really like the Black Cherry Chutney and Pink Flamenco on Cher..

3 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this