Saturday 13 November 2010

Jessica Winter Berries - swatches and review

I recently discovered salon brand Jessica and I am quite impressed by the quality of the nail polishes! For me they are quite hard to get and a little bit pricey though :( Let me introduce you the first Jessica swatch - Winter Berries. It is a rich raspberry creme shade with blue undertones. It applied like a dream - very smoothly and easily. Pigmentation of the polish was really good however I needed two coats for the perfect result. It dried quite fast which is always a really good thing and removal was without problems as well.




Price: 3/5
Formula: 5/5
Coverage: 4/5
Chipping: 4/5

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this