Thursday 28 April 2011

New Barry M Blue Crackle polish! Review and swatches

Barry M recently followed a crackle polish trend and introduced three new crackle polish shades - pink, white and blue. I will show you all three starting with the blue one.

Barry M 315 Blue Effect - darker pastel blue crackling polish. Dries very fast so I had to be pretty quick with application. The pattern is really nice and stayed without chipping for two days.

I've used one coat of CND Perfectly Bare as a base colour and one coat of blue crackle polish. In the picture without top coat.

9 comments:

  1. Lovely combination!

    But I think it would be even better with TC

    ReplyDelete
  2. To je krása! Líbí se mi ta kombinace i fotky, jak jsou takové zamlžené :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, tenhle nepraská tak hezky jako ten černej :-(

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I think this crackle effect is absolutely gorgeous! ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the combination!! the crackle colors is absolutely beautiful. Wish Barry M would just be nice and sell to us US girls :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the combination!! the crackle colors is absolutely beautiful. Wish Barry M would just be nice and sell to us US girls :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stickers: Thank you :) Maybe you're right but I was just doing swatches and I don't use TC that often on them.

    Sonidlo: dekuju, i kdyz, priznam se, to nebyl zamer..jen blbe svetlo :)

    Peti, kazdej je bohuzel jinej a zalezi taky na vrstve.

    Jennifer, Akuma kaji: thank you guys!

    Shadow: We could maybe do a small swap, if you want, I could buy you Barry M :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The crackles are absolutely fantastic! Would love to try barry m!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this