Friday 13 May 2011

New OPI Red Shatter swatches!

So Blogger had some technicul difficulties and did not work for a day....I wouldn't mind that if my last post about Red Shatter wouldn't dissapear! So here we go again:

Red Shatter - basically it is rich creme red which starts to crackle immediately after application. The pigmentation is really good so you don't need to apply thick coat of polish and it also allows you to regulate the crackling. Thicker layer will give you bigger crackles, thin layer will cracle into smaller pieces.

I've applied Red Shatter over China Glaze Passion and I loved the combination! Just one coat of Seche Vite to seal the polish and I was ready to go....I wore it 4 days and it was still in a very good condition.






4 comments:

  1. Awesome! It reminds me of Christmas :D I wish I had a red crackling nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not a fan of red, especially in shatter, but you make it look good :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also not a red person (mostly) but that red shatter is looking very appealing :) Also, tagged you with a blog award thingy and a cup of tea over at Konad Abuse (links in the profile).

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks stunning on your nails! Wow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this