Tuesday 17 May 2011

OPI Katy Perry - Teenage Dream over The One That Got Away

Hello lovelies! No nail art today, just some swatches :)

I swatched OPI Teenage Dream over The One That Got Away to see nicely the glitters. I liked the combination. Teenage Dream was a little bit thicker so I had a little trouble to spread the glitter evenly. Otherwise it was ok - it dried quickly but you have to use a topcoat to get rid of the sharp glittery finish.

It is a really nice combination and overally I think that Katy Perry Collection is my second favourite after Burlesque.


8 comments:

  1. This really lovely! Great combination :)

    Liz from http://liquidjelly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this combo! Tho I think Teenage Dream will look good with everything ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, this is a great combo! pretty :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is really pretty! :D

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really pretty! Not too glittery, but it shines and draws attention.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!! loved those glitters!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way this turned out!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is a gorgeous combination!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this