Tuesday 29 November 2011

OPI Muppets Collection - Pepe's Purple Passion review and swatches

Hello lovelies :)

How's the Chrismas shopping going? Today I'll show you last Muppet polish from the colour part (not the glitter one) - Pepe's Purple Passion. Then I'll start with the glitter part which is also awesome!

Pepe's Purple Passion - dark raisin/burgundy purple with glass flecks. The glass fleck seem to be gold and purple in the bottle but I couldn't actually spot them on the nail, they got coloured. The application was difficultt because the polish is quite thick and gooey and the glass fleck stick together, I had application problems especially on the sides of the nails as I couldn't paint a straight line :-/ Definitely worst formula of all Muppets but bear in mind all others have great formula. Pigmentation is good, I've applied 2 coats for a full coverage. I applied topcoat because the finish was a bit gritty from the larger glass flecks.





Don't forget to enter my 1300 Follower giveaway ending 20 December 2011 and 1500 Follower giveaway ending 1 January 2012!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin 


5 comments:

  1. A great color! It really warms to wear such colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the bottle it looks so great! Too bad that doesn't translate to the nail. Not that is looks bad on the nail - just not as interesting and unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noir Lacquer: I completely agree! This is the only polish from the whole Muppets collection that dissapointed me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you spiced this one up with Gone Gonzo! Not a combination I would have thought of, but it works and looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this