Thursday 12 July 2012

SpaRitual Color Trip - epic raspberry shade! Review & swatches

Hello lovelies,

Hope you're all well! There's absolutely nothing going on in my life except lots of colourful bottles of polish :) Today I'll show you absolutely adorable shade from SpaRitual called Color Trip.

Color Trip - bright raspberry jelly-creme. Oh my how I love this colour! It's brighter than in the pictures, absolutely perfect shade for summer. The formula is good, little watery due to it being on the jelly side. It's actually not complete jelly, it has more pigmentation, almost like jelly mixed with creme shade :)

It applied easily and I'm wearing two coats. It looks like there is a bit of nail line showing but in real life I haven't noticed at all. The polish dried a bit to the satin finish but I would use topcoat anyway so it didn't matter to me. It's definitely a must-have summer shade for me!

PS: Sorry about the double watermark, I was experimenting

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Color Trip

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Color Trip

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Color Trip

Lucy's Stash - SpaRitual Color Trip



*This polish was sent to me for a review but I expressed my 100% honest opinion. I loved this polish!!! :)

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful shade, looks so pretty on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! Do you have much experience with this brand? I was thinking about giving them a try, but don't hear much about them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, yes, I've tried quite a few SpaRitual polishes. The creme shades have generally very good formula, they have some pretty interesting shades with glass flecks, gold particles, etc. Check out the SpaRitual label http://www.lucysstash.com/search/label/SpaRitual there's quite a few SR shades and reviews x

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yeah, me too, it's prettier in real life :) One thing thoug - could you please not leave links in the comments? It's bad practice. If you want me to check out your blog you can always drop me an email. I will be deleting comments with links so just wanted to let you know, wouldn't want to delete your comments out of blue x

      Delete
  4. such a pretty polish,, really perfect for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh this is gorgeous! I don't usually wear pinks but I would definitely wear this!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really great photos and a pretty shade. The watery formula would bug me - I am not patient most of the time when I am doing a polish job. I need to start to take more time with them as I do have a # of shades I like but take time to build up and get leveled. I like the blue in this one - but then I am the all time fan of fuchsia and magenta shades.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. the formula wasn't that bad to be honest, no heavy pooling or patching so i think you'd be fine. it could be pigmented a bit more but jellies usually aren't x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this