Wednesday 20 February 2013

Shimmer Polish Lucie - Review and swatches

Hello lovelies,

I'm very excited to show you the new Shimmer Polish called Lucie! Not only it is named after me but I've also chosen the glitter combo so it's kind of my polish :) The initial idea behind this polish was 'rubies in the snow' and I also wanted it to look festive. Big thanks to lovely Cindy, the mastermind behind the Shimmer polish brand. You can purchase it at Shimmer polish store. What do you think of this glitter combo?

Lucie - silver, ruby red and silver holo glitter in a clear base. I'm wearing three coats on each finger except the ting finger. I have applied only one coat over A England Camelot on the ring finger. It nicely shows the contrast and the glitter particles. It applied nicely as it has the same great formula as the other Shimmer polishes.

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie

Lucy's Stash - Shimmer Polish Lucie




*This polish has been provided for a review

16 comments:

  1. Looks stunning both ways!
    This is really a gorgeous SP!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Lovely swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, this is an amazing glitter bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG. This is my favourite Shimmer Polish to date! Great job to both of you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sparkly! love it over the black x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this was the first one I've tried from the Shimmer Polishes and LOVED it!! I love how you layered it over A England Camelot as an accent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg this is gorgeous! I have on Shimmer Marilyn right now, I love their polishes!!!I absolutelly love this nd especially over the black!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this