Wednesday 13 October 2010

Kelly Cutrone in London in Illamasqua's flagship store!

Next Monday, Kelly Cutrone, star of MTV's ‘The Hills’, ‘The City’, and now her own show ‘Kell on Earth’, will be flying to London from her native New York to sign her book at the Illamasqua Flagship Store!

Kelly- a good friend and Brand Partner of Illamasqua- will be in-store, from 5pm to 6:30pm, signing copies of her New York Times bestselling memoir, ‘If You Have to Cry, Go Outside; And Other Things Your Mother Never Told You.'

If your in town head down to 20 Beak Street, London W1, just off Carnaby Street, this Monday for your chance to meet the PR guru!

All profits from the book sales will be donated to the S.O.P.H.I.E charity in memory of Sophie Lancaster

I am sad I can't attend but at least I'm spreading the word so everybody  knows about it!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this