Tuesday 13 November 2012

Nails Inc. Buckingham Palace - Review and swatches

Hello lovelies,

I'm back after a non-blogging weekend and Monday. I'm quite ill with some kind of flu so I wasn't feeling like posting anything but after three days I feel like I'm neglecting you. I'll show you this lovely Nails Inc. purple shade to make up for it :)

Buckingham Palace - red based half-jelly half-creme purple. I liked this purple as it flattered my nails and my skin tone. It applied very well despite the half-jelly formula. I expected some patches but that didn't happen. Also the pigmentation was good. I'm wearing two coats and the polish is fully opaque. I did not apply a topcoat just to show how glossy this polish is! Overall a very nice polish that has comparable formula to OPI.

Lucy's Stash - Nails Inc. Buckingham Palace

Lucy's Stash - Nails Inc. Buckingham Palace

Lucy's Stash - Nails Inc. Buckingham Palace

10 comments:

  1. I hope you feel better! Love the nail color. Perfect for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful shade! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour and soooo glossy! I want! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This color is rather delicious and very flattering on you. I hope you feel better ASAP.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, you actually read my blabler! :D xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much everybody for the comments! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lucy

    hope you are feeling better ; this looks really lovely! I am wearing OPI Boris and Natasha and I think it looks quite similar

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this