Monday 14 November 2011

Essie Fall 2011: Brand New Bag Collection - Lady Like review and swatches :)

Hello lovelies :)

It's still a fall and I'm still loving Essie Lady Like polish. I'd really like a dress in this colour just so I could wear it with this nail polish :D

Lady Like - pastel mauve creme shade. Tho formula was really nicely pigmented and dried fast. I've used two coats for a full coverage. It applied very easily and removal was fine too. Not much more to say - it's a great fall shade with a very good formula.






Artificial light

Just a quick look back on the reversed french manicure I did using Essie Lady like and Carry On from Brand New Bag collection.



6 comments:

  1. Přesně můj šálek čaje/kávy/všeho :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed, a very suitable color for fall. And elegant, too!
    I love the balck tips, too, reminds me of Chloe...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been trying to decide if I need this color... You've convinced me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg stunning stunning colour!!
    liloo/@tsunimee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this polish so much!
    it's perfect for every season and every occasion!
    amazing one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I read and approve all comments and I will try to respond as well.
Please be considerate and do not leave links in your comment. If you want me to check your blog please drop me an email :)

Share this